Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Passion

Music is a large part of my life and some of the members in my family.  Music is my passion.  Recently I have  picked up different ways to show and use my music ability for God.  My first thing that I do is I practice, practice, practice.  These mini practice sessions that I have daily whether I sing and play Piano with my mom or if I play with my sister who plays guitar. I also play my trumpet each sunday morning for my church Orchestra.  Lastly, my most recent and my favorite of the two is that I am my Praise Team leader for my youth group which includes picking the praise songs each week and picking the keys for each song.  Like I said before, music is my passion, and when I miss a week of Praise Team or Orchestra I feel like I missed out and I look forward to serving the lord next week.

1 comment: