Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
- NO more fifth grade!!!!!!!!
- Sitting and playing in the sun.
- Going to the Jersey Shore.
- Taking babies on wagon rides in the backyard.
- Bike riding.
- Playing with tons of friends.
- Sleeping in my tree house
- Enjoying God's creation in beautiful ways.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
2. High School hallways. (I am a shrimp)
3. Deep deep water that I swim in.
4. Sensational soccer girl driving me around.
5. tending the campfire.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
In a blink of an eye I ask to myself where in the world she had gone. If she were standing here in my presence I would be so glad, but I would be worrying about the next day. She is with you and I know that she is safe. I really wanted to see her.
When I wake to the rooster call I wonder where she went. You had a plan for her. You had a plan to take her home her home with you early. I did not like that early plan for her but I know that you do all things for good.
If I ever got to ever see her I would wonder what she looked like. Did she have blond hair or brown? Was she tall or short? I know that you created her beautiful and in your image.
In a blink of an eye she was gone. I did not get to see her.