Thursday, October 20, 2011

Best Friend


Sean is a great friend.  He loves the lord.  He has a good attitude, and he can be very funny.  These past few days have been tough for him and his family.  While he and I were playing in a soccer game one day he went for a through ball through the defenders and the goalie came out and snapped his tibia, fibula, and  chipped his ankle.  When I saw that he was hurt I ran over to him and helped him out by getting his dad who is a paramedic and his mom who is a nurse.  They knew right away that his leg was broken so they called the ambulance to put it in a splint. The next day I got to see him in the hospital where I got to support him and his family.  This has been a hard month for him.  His phone screen cracked, his iPod Touch broke, and now it is his leg.  I hope people will pray for Sean and his family.

No comments: