Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In a Blink of an Eye

Here is a song that I wrote about my sister, Julia Eryn who has gone home with Christ early.

1st verse

In a blink of an eye I ask to myself where in the world she had gone. If she were standing here in my presence I would be so glad, but I would be worrying about the next day. She is with you and I know that she is safe. I really wanted to see her.

Chorus

When I wake to the rooster call I wonder where she went. You had a plan for her. You had a plan to take her home her home with you early. I did not like that early plan for her but I know that you do all things for good.

2nd verse

If I ever got to ever see her I would wonder what she looked like. Did she have blond hair or brown? Was she tall or short? I know that you created her beautiful and in your image.

Chorus:

3rd verse

In a blink of an eye she was gone. I did not get to see her.


No comments: